We are back from such a fun week visiting all our family in Ohio. The girls, mom and me spent a little over a week with my grandparents doing all kinds of fun things.
Picnic at the park with Grammy

Playing at the park
"Driving the Tractor"

Visiting the Dam and throwing rocks

Riding her bike JJ (her Great Grandpa) got for her
Checking out the scarecrow

Playing at another park
This is the school park that mom and I both played at when we were little
so it's neat that Gracie gets to play there too!

Yet another treat that JJ got the girls - a wagon!

Me with my Grandpa . He will be 88 in 2 weeks!
I only hope I do as wonderful as he does at 88!!!


Donuts for breakfast - another treat we don't usually have!


She wants one sooo bad!
More posts coming about our week!
No comments:
Post a Comment