Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Where have we been???

Sorry for those who a frequent viewers and have been missing our updates but I messed up the computer charger and had to wait until the new one arrived to turn on the computer. It's here and I'm back with lots of fun pics and happenings.

We've done lots of spring planting and yard work. I have the "in progress pictures" from 2 weeks ago but not the final product from this past one so I will do another post to show how great our yard looks (well great to us and FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC from what we started with 4 years ago). I wish I had the before from when we bought the house to what we have now.

We went to Bham this past weekend for Tyler's Bday party and for MeMe's Birthday.

Also, Mallary turned 2 months old on Saturday....where is the time going????

Upcoming events: Alan, Dad and Jeff's BBQ team will be competing this weekend in Huntsville at the Whistle Stop Festival and next Monday is Gracie's Spring Show.







No comments: