Monday, March 10, 2008

The Easter Bunny

The Easter Bunny arrived at our mall this weekend. I was so excited to be able to take both girls to see him and have their picture made. Gracie has told us numerous times that the Easter Bunny is going to bring her chocolate eggs so I just knew she'd love him. I got them both dressed - Gracie in her new Easter dress and Mallary in her pink smocked one and we headed off to the mall. Well, we walk in the door and Gracie starts going "I'm scared" and Alan and I are like of a Bunny??? We get closer to him and she starts throwing a fit. She absolutely refuses to go near him. I'm thinking to myself - you'll sit in Santa's lap, but not a bunny who doesn't talk and looks like your toys???? We put Mallary up in the bunny's arms and Gracie still refuses to have any part of it. We tried all the bribes, a cookie and sprite from the Cookie Co, a ride on the Merry Go Round, Drive the little cars, all 3 of them if she would just cooperate for 1 little picture to make Mommy happy, but No. So anyways, little Mallary is the only one in our Easter Bunny picture this year.


No comments: