Monday, February 4, 2008

Oh No!

Gracie got a boo boo! Saturday night she fell out of her bed. I went in to get her back and bed and she was really crying and then I realized she busted her chin open : ( But before Alan could get in there with the washcloth and band aid, she was already back asleep! I asked her the next morning where her boo boo was and she goes where? She didn't even remember doing it. Alan put on a new band aid the next morning and she said I feel all better and she loves wearing Elmo and friends on her chin and wants to show the mirror to make sure they are still there. I felt terrible of course. I'm happy to report she did not have a repeat performance last night.




Now on to the Super Bowl... When I don't care about the teams (or the sport for that matter) I try to cheer for the underdogs so I was glad that the Giants won. I really only watch for the commercials, but I thought the commercials were terrible for the most part. I thought the Fed Ex with the pigeons was kinda funny and the one with the lizards dancing to Thriller (this one is for the ADPi's out there that know why...) Alan made us super delish (as Gracie says) fajitas for dinner so I'm really putting that as the highlight of the game for me! If I missed a good commercial post a comment so I can go back to myspace and watch it. They have them all.

No comments: