Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm Gracie...

Last night, as usual, Gracie did everything in her power to not go to bed. At 10:00 last night she was snuggled up in bed with her baby dolls. One of these dolls says "MaMa" if you squeeze the hand. Well Gracie was making the doll talk to her. As the doll would say "MaMa" Gracie would yell at it saying "I not MaMa, I'm Gracie." This went on for a few minutes and Alan and I were laughing so hard at her b/c she was getting madder and yelling louder at the doll with each press of the hand. Finally we hear a big thump and realize baby is no longer in bed with her. I guess that will teach baby!


Mallary update...I have a Dr. appt. today and are hopefully scheduling my C-Section! I will post an update if we get to set the date!!

No comments: